CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 10 October 2011

Dismal Dismal Dismal

Morning all, it's a very dismal day here, it's raining again, like it's done for most of the weekend.  I haven't been out for a walk all weekend.  I haven't done any other exercise either.  Mostly I've hibernated and spent the time between planning my son's birthday party and eating the things we've been making.

So it's Monday again and again I've not been great since Thursday.  See a pattern?  It's not good.  How am  I going to get through the winter continuing to lose weight if i can't even get through a few weeks of rain.

Not sure how the rest of this week is going to go, I've got too many things to do to get on with some good exercise.
Monday, shopping and ironing,
Tuesday into Edinburgh to meet some recruitment agents and buy a new suit,
Wednesday and Thursday, tidy house for mother in law arriving.
Friday more food shopping, mother in law arriving, Tom having friend over....

feeling harassed just looking at the list....

Have a good week
Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment