CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 3 October 2011

Christmas Night Out

Hi all, I've had a so, so weekend.  Not been very bad, but not been very good either.  Had a wee jump on the scales this morning and predictably I'm still the same weight.  Still 3 days to go before weigh in.

In the hope of creating some motivation, my friend Ali and I organised a Christmas night out.  I'm quite excited I really like to dance, in fact with the right shoes I can dance all night.  So my mind has been turning to outfits.  I've spent some time this weekend scrolling through pages and pages of dresses on line.  I've looked at very.co.uk and asos.com

ASOS PETITE Exclusive Exagerated Tutu Dress

Really love this dress on ASOS but can't imagine myself in it, at least not yet, maybe Christmas next year.

Alara Dress
Really liked this one at Monsoon.co.uk but at £170 it's over twice what I'd want to pay.

Mostly I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea what will suit me any more.  I'm two stone lighter and now have short hair.

Think it's time for a good wander round the shops trying on a few frocks.  Good bit of motivation.

Have a good day

Luv Suz xx

1 comments:

ogilvie

Don't worry we'll hit the shops soon, and you can try on dresses to your hearts content. Mum

Post a Comment