CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 August 2011

Arghhhhhhhhhh

So I've only one day to go and my wee boy goes back to school...yipeeee, back to normality.

Still, so far this week I've managed to get in a fair amount of exercise.  So why oh why when I had a wee fly mid week jump on the scales is my weight still the same.

Really really frustrated, I've been good, and done the exercise...but no movement.

Three days to go and more exercise to do, even one pound or half a pound would do.

On the upside everyone keeps telling me how much thinner I look.  In general I feel a lot thinner.

Then I saw the picture my brother had taken of me.  I'm going to print it out and stick it on the door where the snacks are.  Maybe on the fridge too, maybe on every door in the kitchen. There would be nothing more likely to put me off eating than this picture.  There you are just feeling so much thinner thinking this is great and then BLAM a very unflattering beached whale picture.  Just to remind you that there is still lots to go...

Have a great day everyone.

Suz xx

1 comments:

ogilvie

Only today to go!!!! And tomorrow you can start afresh. Mum

Post a Comment