CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 8 August 2011

Back From Holiday

Hi all, that's my holiday over and it wasn't quite the walking fest we had hoped for but it was very very relaxing.
 A Day at RHS Harlow Carr

Our Tent - just up!


Cooking with the camp kitchen wasn't too bad except when it rained, we made pasta, chilli, rice, etc.  I have to admit we did snack a bit but not too much and I'm delighted to say that when I weighed myself on Saturday morning I had lost 1 pound.  For a holiday that's great as I usually expect to put on a few pounds.

So this is Tom's last week of school holidays and then it'll be back to a more normal routine.  The time has gone in quite quickly but I'm really looking forward to getting back to some normality.  Walking to school, food shopping in peace and time for undisturbed exercise or some nice walking.  Sounds great, just one week to go.

Still I'm going to try and squeeze in some good exercise this week as I'm feeling a little stiff from doing so little over the holiday.

Back on Thursday for weigh in day..fingers crossed..

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment