CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 July 2011

Week 16 - Better Than Expected

Morning all on this slightly dreary day.  The gorgeous sunshine of the last few days has subsided into a light drizzle.  It's not going to spoil my mood though as I lost a pound and a half this week which is great after such a bad start.  I have now officially passed the 2 stone mark so big cheer, and maybe some fire works.

Over the last few days I have been working really hard at only eating when I'm hungry and stopping when I'm full.  I haven't always been successful but at least there was movement this week, and in the right direction.

I can't believe this is week 16, this is the longest I've lasted in years.  It's also the most I've lost in years.  There's a long way to go yet but I'm feeling pretty positive.  My average weight loss is 1.81 pounds per week which is great and completely in line with my aim of 1 to 2 pounds a week.

So I'm on holiday next week which I'm very excited about.  We are off camping.  We won't be roughing it, we've got plenty of gear including a fridge a large table and a camp kitchen which has a large two burner and grill cooker.  I'm going to miss my exercise but hopefully we'll be getting plenty of walking, and not too much snacking.....

I won't be able to blog on holiday so my next post will be Monday 8th August.
So have a great few weeks.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment