CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 19 September 2011

Arghhh Still Ill 2

OK by today I thought I'd be writing that I'd had a great weekend and had been doing loads of exercise as I felt way better.  Unfortunately not.

On Thursday I got out for a lovely walk with my mum and it definitely made me feel better.  Then it spent the next few days pouring with rain, so no more walking.  I'm still not really well enough for serious exercise.

I have noticed a bad trend.  If I'm not doing any exercise and that includes walking I find it much harder to resist eating when I'm not hungry.  Mostly I think I'm bored....  I've got loads to do but right now none of it seems very exciting.

What I really need to do is make a list and just get going.  That'll be my plan for today.  That and keep my son amused.  Yes it's holiday time again.....still it's only two days.

Have a great few days, weigh in day on Thursday....

Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment