CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 1 September 2011

Week 21 - A Better Week

Thursday again and I'm relieved to say I lost 1.5 pounds this week.

The exercise has certainly gone better this week, thanks mostly to my lovely friends and mum for getting me out for walks.  As for the food, I still seem to be a little on the snacky side so, for this week only, I'll be recording a food diary every day.  PMS is rearing it's ugly head as well so that'll make this week extra challenging, but I'm all ready for a fight.....

Got my hair cut, absolutely love it...picture on Monday..just need to get a good one.  Tried taking one with the web cam but it looked really weird...

Off out for a cuppa at our local garden centre this afternoon.  Think I'll have a light lunch as I quite fancy a wee scone.

Saw this great quote on facebook so I'm going to pinch it...

 "Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves - slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future.". Then try the same with your next meal. 
Thich Nhat Hanh


That's all for today have a great weekend, more on Monday.

Suz xx





0 comments:

Post a Comment