CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 22 September 2011

Still not well :0(

OK this is going to be a short one as I'm running late this morning and there really isn't much to say about this week.

On the weight loss front I've managed to hold my weight this week which considering I'm still snotty as hell and my throat hurts too is a miracle.  I have been trying to minimise the comfort food but when your poor wee throat is sore lovely ice cream just feels so good.  Also I don't think throat lozenges are particularly low in calories.

I did get a good nights sleep last night so I'm feeling a bit perkier but unfortunately still not well enough to get some salsa or some urban groove on.  I miss my exercise... walking is good but not the same sense of achievement.

Today I've joined in a school mums diet club, not like weight watchers just a chance for us all to support each other in our get slim for Christmas efforts.  So a big good luck shout out to the Bellsquarry P2 Mums Diet Club...

So have a great day all and please send lots of happy get well thoughts in my direction.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment