CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 18 April 2011

Chocolate and the Serial Dieter

Hi all it's Monday again and I'm feeling all sunny and optimistic after having a fab weekend.  McDonalds on Friday was fine, ended up with a McChicken Sandwich and then had to scrape off the mountain of mayo, but it still tasted good.  Ordered some new Dance exercise DVD's so hoping they will arrive in the next few days.

Monday is my shopping day and right now I'm very wary of being at the shops.  Asda always has lots of offers on super yummy chocolate and it really used to be my downfall.

It's not that I'm not eating chocolate now because I am.... I'd never last if I didn't....it's just that I've changed how I have the chocolate.

So I love all things Cadbury,s but I also like Dark Chocolate, Green & Blacks for preference and the great thing about Dark Chocolate is that even if you wanted to you just couldn't eat anywhere near as much.

http://www.greenandblacks.com/uk/what-we-make/bars.html

Last week I picked up some G&B Maya Gold (very strong flavour) and each night as I sit down to watch a little TV  I have a cup of tea and two squares and it's enough.

18kcals per square
1.1g fat per square

Anyway I'm off for my shopping now have a good day

Luv Suz

0 comments:

Post a Comment