CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 April 2011

OMG My Legs Are Sore

Happy Tuesday everyone.

I had another good day yesterday, Paul McKenna is really working for me.  At least right up to the point where I was sitting at our table building the Millenium Falcon in Lego with my son.  Nothing wrong with Lego but it was a little dull.  My son had been nibbling on some crisp like snacks and he'd left them sitting right under my nose.  I lasted for 5 minutes then they had to go, my will power is only so strong.  Stuck them in the kitchen out of the way, much to his grumbles, but then we all have sacrifices to make.....

In other news my first exercise DVD arrived through the post yesterday morning .



So yesterday evening I thought I'd give it a go.
Happy to report it was lots of fun, but you really need to be coordinated, although like all these things I'm sure it'll get easier after a few shots.  I'd give it 7/10 the moves were lots of fun and she wasn't annoying but the music was a little lack lustre.

As for this morning all I can say is OMG my legs are sore....

I certainly feel like I've had a good workout.
Think I'll be doing a little walking today.

Hope you have a great day
Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment