CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Where to Begin?

So I'm 37 now and I never imagined at this age I'd still be overweight, and I'm seriously overweight.  Even though it'll be painful to admit this I'm 15 stone 4 pounds.

I've been dieting on and off for the last 18 years and like most yoyo dieters I've just gotten fatter and fatter.

I've tried lots of diets, no not the silly ones like the cabbage soup diet or Atkins but Scottish Slimmers, a raft of Weight Watchers diets and even Paul McKenna (probably the easiest diet).

This is going to be my last diet, or maybe it's more of a 'change of lifestyle' than a diet. These are words my husband has heard me say before...

I should probably say I like food.  No I love food.  Food for celebrations, food for boredom, food for sadness, food for PMS...food food food....you could say my relationship with food is obsessive and this would still be an understatement.

So that's the past what about the plan...

THE PLAN


1. Follow the principles of Paul McKenna 'I can make you thin'
2. Do 1 hr of vigorous walking or 30 minutes or aerobic exorcise 5 times a week
3. Daily posts to keep me honest!  (if your a serial dieter too you'll know what I'm talking about)


Fingers crossed...

1 comments:

ogilvie

Well done! I really should join you but.........
You know what I mean. Hugz, Janice

Post a Comment