CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 April 2011

End of week Three

Morning all, it's a gorgeously sunny day in Livingston again and I'm feeling very pleased with myself.  This week I've lost an unbelievable 4 pounds.

I'm quite surprised considering that on Monday evening I had fish and chips from the chip shop in Ayr.  I've had rhubarb crumble for pudding one night and yesterday for dinner I had smoked mackerel dauphinoise.  For those of you that don't know, that means potatoes, smoked mackerel and double cream mmmmmmm...

Didn't get my whole day of housework done yesterday, instead I went on a wee tour of garden centres with my husband looking for inspiration and some kind of sculpture for the finishing off the back garden. We didn't get anything but did some good walking and managed to avoid the lovely yummy cakes at our local garden centres.

I'm off now to get some breakfast, poached eggs on toast. Hopefully I'll get some house work done today and I'll be walking my son to and from school (40 mins).

Have a great day

Luv Suz

1 comments:

ogilvie

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and congratulations - another 4lbs. That's quite something on a third week, and a week of eating what are usually counted as no-no foods. Hugz, Janice

Post a Comment