CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 April 2011

PMS the killer of diets

I hate PMS....it has ended many of my diets.  You are wandering along nicely being sensible with food and going to the gym and then PMS strikes.  Your suddenly tired, lack lustre, grumpy and above all you just can't seem to stop wanting food and especially chocolate.  So you indulge and then you give up, with perhaps a small sigh of relief!

Yesterday I had PMS and it was a struggle the whole day but this time I'm not giving in.  I managed not to indulge too much, just one wee packet of wholewheat crisp like things and an apple...so not bad.

I'm hoping for a better day today.  Going into Edinburgh with a friend and both our son's, lots of walking and a lot of distractions.

Tomorrow is weigh in day so fingers crossed all, I'm hoping for that 2 pounds.

Have a great day everyone,

Luv Suz

0 comments:

Post a Comment