CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 April 2011

School holidays over..at least until Friday

School holidays are finally over, it's time to get back into a routine.  Well at least until Friday and then it Friday off for royal wedding, Monday off for May Day and Tuesday off for teachers inservice day. Are our kids ever in school.

Term time is great for a routine, I can walk my son to and from school, have free time to exercise in peace and get on with house work another excellent method of calorie burning.

Speaking of calorie burning I've tried another new exercise DVD and this one was really fun.


Rosemary Conley - Slim N Salsacise





Less complicated than the last DVD it has about 8 main steps that are repeated through three programmes. The routines can each be done separately or all together for a super 500 cal workout.  The steps are easy there is lots of repetition early on and the dancers are all people like us...not overly graceful.

I'm giving this one 8/10 it's a great calorie burning workout particularly for those like me who are not massively coordinated.  The salsa moves are designed to tone hips, bums and waists, all it lacks is a bit more in the way of arm movements but you can make up your own.

Amazon have this on sale for £2.99 just now....which was why I bought it.

I'll be doing this one again today as it was sooo much fun.

Have a great day all, I'm off to get ready for the day ahead.

Luv Suz

0 comments:

Post a Comment