CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 April 2011

Off to McDonalds

Hi all, I had a great day yesterday lots of housework and 40 minutes of exercise.  My stomach muscles may never forgive me for the torturous sit ups.  Last night I couldn't tell if I was hungry or just sore.

Still a bigger challenge awaits me today... lunch at McDonalds

My adorable little boy (5) and I are meeting his girlfriend (?) and her Mum for lunch at McDonalds and then a trip to the cinema.  How could I say no.

So last night I spent a good 30 minutes in the McDonalds website trying to find something that wasn't too bad. I know I'm not fat or calorie counting but I figure there are limits.  The Stats on some McDonalds foods are just horrific.

Medium Big Mac Meal with Milkshake  1245kcal and 51 grams of fat
That's what I would normally of had....

This time I'll be having
Chicken Salad Deli and a small diet coke 353kcal and 8 grams of fat
or if I can't get that
Mc Chicken sandwich and a small diet coke 388kcal and 14 grams of fat

Well keep your fingers crossed for me and I'll let you know how it goes on Monday.

Happy 'change of lifestyle'
Luv Suz

0 comments:

Post a Comment