CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 July 2011

End of Week 13 and the Third Complete Month

That's three full months up and as predicted I didn't lose any weight this week.  Well I lost about 0.2 of a pound but I don't think that counts.  Still after three months I'm almost at 2 stone so nothing to complain about.

I finally managed to get some exercise yesterday and fortunately my husband wasn't too bothered about his dinner being late...my son on the other hand grumped until I asked him if he wanted to have a thin mummy and then he was all encouragement. I can't tell you how much better I felt after the exercise and I had no urge to snack in the evening.

It's dry so far today so we'll definitely be heading out for a walk, I think both of us could use the fresh air, and I'd like to get a good start to this week.

Have a good day all and I'll be hoping for a better week ahead.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment