CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Seriously Missing My Exercise

Day 3 of the holidays and it's raining and unless they change the forecast it'll be raining right through to Monday.  :0((

Yesterday wasn't a bad day for us we got to the swimming pool, not that I got to actually swim, so no exercise there.  Did the housework but that never feels like real exercise, it's just not fun.

I'm really missing my exercise, as you'll see from my exercise list I've not done any since Sunday and I'm missing it already.  Not much chance today with all the rain and then Tom's friends are coming in the afternoon.  Maybe after they have gone I'll just have to insist that it's mum's exercise time and get out the salsacise DVD.  Tom will be delighted...NOT...

I'm just going to have to work out some way of getting my exercise in, or this is going to be a very long holiday of staying the same weight, and that's not what I want.  I'm actually doing less activity already as I'm not doing the walk to school.  OK so it's not far. 1.27 miles round trip, but twice a day that adds up...

Time to stop moaning and get a plan....

Have a great day all

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment