CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 July 2011

So Far So Good...at Least for Food

Morning all, it's Day 2 of the summer hols.  I had a somewhat harassing day yesterday.  My lovely son who is normally quite good at keeping himself entertained spent the day asking me 'what can we do now?' every 15 minutes or so.  To make matters worse he kept saying no to most of my suggestions.  On the up side it kept me very busy and I had a good food day yesterday.

One of my friends has done her son a summer holiday plan and I think I might just try this with Tom.

Today we are off swimming, sadly I won't get enough done to call it exercise so I'll need to do some salsacising later in the day.  Along with the housework.... and the ironing    :0(

Before I forget I found these really nice Ice lollies in Asda.  They are great for those who are looking for the healthier choice.


Del Monte 100% Juice Pineapple Lolly
One of your 5-a-day! Made with 100% pure pineapple gold, Del Montes sweetest pineapple. Virtually fat free and only 65 calories per stick.

Del Monte Mango Iced Smoothie Lolly 
Made from select Alfonso Mangoes with the same fantastic texture. No artificial preservatives, colours, flavours or sweeteners. Virtually fat free and only 98 calories per lolly.

We tried both of these and they definitely get the thumbs up.  Great for a really hot day...

If you have a little time today read this article on food myths it's very interesting...



Well that's me for today.
Have a great day.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment