CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 21 July 2011

End of Week 15 - We Are Not Amused!

Morning all, I'm really frustrated this morning, I've had a good week for food and I've gotten a reasonable amount of exercise but my weight has just not shifted, not one little bit.  All I really wanted was that last half pound and I didn't even get that.

At least it didn't go up....

Still this is no reason to give up.  Just have to keep on the straight and narrow and hope for a better result next week.  Sometimes this happens, doesn't mean I like it but what can you do.

Still we are half way through the summer holidays now and then I'll be back to my normal more active routine.  You would think during the summer holidays that you would be more active.  I seem to be spending lots of time hanging around watching movies, building Lego, doing crafts.  All of which are very sedentary pursuits.  It doesn't help that it's raining a lot.

Never mind, we are off Swimming today and hopefully tomorrow I can fit in a wee Salsacise.

So fingers crossed for a good week ahead.

Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment