CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 July 2011

End of Week 14

Morning all, we slept in quite a bit this morning, most likely due to the car alarm that went off near us last night at 3.30am.  Two hours before it switched off, I ended up downstairs watching the Glee Project on the Sky+.  Still I may be really tired this morning but the sun is shining and I've lost another 2 pounds.  Very very happy.... I'm now only half a pound off my two stone mark.. :0))))

I've been really good this week, got in my exercise and haven't snacked, I hope that I'm back on the straight and narrow now.  My will power seems to be kicking in a bit more and my son is settling into his summer holidays.  I even got some ironing done yesterday.

Since it's the holidays and I'm more than a little bored I have been playing with the computer and i was looking at my weight loss stats.  Over the last 14 weeks I have lost an average of 1.96 pounds a week which I think is pretty good going.



I made up this wee chart showing how things have been going.

So I'll be hoping for a good week ahead.
Have a great day, the next blog will be Monday

Luv Suz xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment