CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 1 July 2011

End of Week 12 - shot number 2

Hi all, this is the second time I'm typing this blog as the blogger programme went mental yesterday and I couldn't get it to save.  So fingers crossed today.

Anyway yesterday was the end of week 12 and I'm delighted to say I dropped another 2 pounds and I'm now well on my way to reaching that second stone.  Just 2.5 pounds to go.  :0)

I'm particularly interested in my second stone as my super generous mum had promised to take me to Pepperberry to get something.

http://www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/

Aztec Print Dress

Quite fancy this one, but who knows what will look good on.

I did get some great new workout stuff the other day from the Reebok store at the Livingston Designer Outlet.

  • Three quarter length leggings in stay dry fabric
  • Matching long sleeved zip up top
  • Good pair of walking trainers

All for the bargain price of £36.

I'm really getting into the walking and dancing, after the school hols I think I'll give Zumba a go.

Anyway got to get ready for the day lots to organise....

Have a great weekend

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment