CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 July 2011

Not a Bad Weekend At All

It's Monday again, how the weekends fly.  I had a nice active weekend.  On Saturday I spent  a good few hours wandering round the shops in Edinburgh and on Sunday I managed to squeeze in some Salsacise.

As for food I've been good all weekend.  Yes we were at McDonalds on Saturday at lunch time, but I had one of there Deli Wraps, only about 450 cals so no problems there.  What I need now is a good next few days and a weight loss on Thursday to buoy me up.

No exercise planned for today but I'll still need a little walking.  I really miss the walk to school.  Ok it wasn't far only 1.25 miles round trip but it was regular and lately it's been twice a day....

I'm really determined to lose weight this week, I think I'll be really despondent if I have two weeks in a row of no weight loss.

As it's the holdays I've decided to blog a little less, particularly as I seem to be rambling on about the same stuff.  Just not getting the chance to research interesting diet facts at the moment.  So I'm going to blog on Mondays and Thursdays only and I'll see how that goes...

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment