CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 July 2011

A Weekend of Freedom, And Not Very Healthy Food.

Morning all on Day 1 of the school holidays.  I'm sitting making up my shopping list for the week ahead, trying to make sure I've enough food in for my constantly hungry wee boy and hoping that I'm not going to be tempted to snack....

I've had a great weekend in one way but not so great in another.

My dad took my son away camping on Friday and we didn't get him back till Sunday afternoon.  Freedom...we took the opportunity to get loads of stuff done and you'll see from the exercise this week that I got two good days of exercise in.  Plus we went to the cinema to see the new X-Men movie, it was really good.

Now for the bad part.  We all went for Fish and Chips on Friday night down at the shore in Ayr.  Then my lovely husband and I went out for yummy curry in Edinburgh on Saturday night.  Also after having a good food day yesterday I had a bit of a snack attack later in the evening.  Checked the scales for a damage assessment this morning but they are still the same.  Big sigh of relief.

So as this is the first week of the summer hols and it's already been dominated by less that healthy food, and the chance of major exercise is extremely limited, I'm going to set my goal for this week at just trying not to put weight on.....so any loss will be a bonus and Tom and I get a chance to settle into the summer hols without too much stress.

So have a great day all.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment