CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 8 July 2011

I'm Turning Into A Real Exercise Junkie!

I'm sooooo glad it's Friday!  One week of school summer holidays over...

Tom and I did quite a bit of walking yesterday which was great but we also made crispy cakes which wasn't so good, especially as I had a few while we sat watching A Bugs Life..

I've got my fingers crossed for exercise today, Tom is heading off to one of his friends this morning for a couple of hours so I'm hoping to slip in a wee bit of exercise.

I'm turning into a real exercise junkie, I just can't go more than a few days without it or I start to feel a little miserable.  Not sure how this will be once I go back to work. Maybe I'll have to take up my friend Morag's offer to go running in the morning (6am)....maybe not...It's more likely I'll look for a couple of Zumba classes and then do the rest of my exercise at the weekend...who knows.

Off to the shops first thing this morning, if I thought shopping by myself was difficult, shopping with a child is worse.   He's totally attracted to all the yummy snack food that I'm trying to avoid.  You know the kind the super markets have at the end of the isles on special.  Yesterday we nipped into Morrisons for some cooking Chocolate for those crispy cakes.  We came out with:

  •  Cooking Chocolate
  • 2 Packets of Angel Delight (sugar free) on special offer
  • 1 Packet of Wagon Wheels on special offer
  • 1 Box of fruit strings
  • 1 Box School Bars (A fruit bar)
  • 3 Packets of Fruit Buttons 
Yes I know at least three of these things have the word Fruit in them but it's not quite the same as eating real fruit, although it's better than sweeties.  

Well I'd better start getting ready for the day...

Have a great day

Luv Suz xx


 

1 comments:

ogilvie

Have a good day and try to get that exercise fitted in somewhere. Mum

Post a Comment