CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Attack of the Munchies...

Morning all, I had a very funny day yesterday, the morning was great, got in a good walk with my mum and then as I was thinking about getting dinner done, my husband phoned to tell me he was going to be late.  Attack of the Munchies....

1 packet of Snack A Jacks
1 Cornetto
3 Oat Cakes

By Dinner time I really wasn't all that hungry so I ate half my dinner.

I was still feeling rather full so I called a good friend and we headed out for a walk.  I can't tell you how much better I felt after that.

While we were out walking we were chatting about things to wear to go out and that prompted me to have a look on the internet and to consider what I think is the kind of thing I'd wear to go out for dinner and dancing.

Here are two pictures, courtesy of NEXT, which I think show  suitable going dancing clothes.


Longline Pleat Halterneck   Purple Split Sleeve Top 
http://www.next.co.uk

Don't read too much into the purple, it's not my favourite colour, I'm more of a green person but these were the best pictures.  Both come in other colours.

It's not that I've decided to buy something as I still need to hunt through my many many clothes but if I was buying, this is what I'd have in mind....

Tomorrow is weigh in day so fingers crossed, exercise today and the dentist :0(

Have a great day

Luv Suz

0 comments:

Post a Comment