CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 21 June 2011

I Hate PMS

Morning all, just a short post today as I have a splitting sore head.  I really hate having PMS.  I'm totally grumpy, feeling quite bloated and I may just kill for chocolate today.

Seriously thinking about going back to bed after I drop Tom at school, but I have a mountain of ironing that needs done.  I'm hoping a little exercise later might cheer me up.

On a brighter note Bellsquarry Primary School Sports Day went off without a hitch yesterday.  It was a lovely bright afternoon.  It certainly wasn't sports day as I remember but Tom had lots of fun never the less and he's not sporty or particularly competitive.

Food Diary for Yesterday


Monday
Breakfast
Super Fruity Shreddied Wheat and Semi Skimmed Milk
Lunch
Coronation Chicken Sandwich
Apple
Dinner
Salmon and Broccoli Lasagne (really very nice)
Supper
2 squares of Green & Blacks

Well that's all my head can take today.

Have a great day..

Luv Suz  xx

1 comments:

ogilvie

Am I glad or what that I don't do the PMS thing anymore. A bonus for being old. Hope you feel better later. Mum

Post a Comment