CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Still hating PMS

It's Wednesday now and my head still hurts, this is starting to get ridiculous.  I did some exercise yesterday and for the hour of salsaing and the hour after I felt fine.  Then it slowly started to seep back.  Don't think the weather is helping, yesterday was the longest day and it was so dull and wet.  Where is my summer?

The PMS, and stress of my husband trying to move jobs, got to me eventually and I caved and had a large piece of Apple and Cinnamon cake.  I'm hoping that all my exercise this week will be enough to help me lose some weight, that would really cheer me up.

Was chatting with my mum last week about the stages of a diet and I'm through the early high lose, strong will power stage and seem mired in the really hard slog stage.  It's still not natural and my will power just isn't cutting it at the moment.  Just got to keep persevering till it becomes more normal. No one said this was going to be easy and if it seemed so early on well it's certainly not now...

PMS just makes it all the more difficult.....

Food Diary


Tuesday
Breakfast
Golden Syrup flavoured Porridge
Lunch
Chicken Salad with olives and a little feta
Mid Afternoon Stress induced/PMS snack
Large Piece of Apple and Cinnamon Cake
Dinner
Paella

So, fingers crossed for tomorrow and lets hope the PMS and headache wear off today.

Have a great day.

Luv Suz 

0 comments:

Post a Comment