CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 June 2011

Hangover!

Hi all it's Monday yet again, what happened to my weekend.  

On Saturday my mum and dad came for lunch, which was really nice, once they had gone my mind turned towards the Bellsquarry Primary School Mum's end of term night out.

What a great night.  We were served by the Cocktail Queen. http://www.thecocktailqueen.co.uk/index.html Now I'm not a big drinker, anymore.  There were three gorgeous generously sized cocktails.  Then it was onto the spirits after that and that was 3 vodka and Cokes.  Then there was the food, lots of lovely delicacies made by the mums.  I'd given myself a free pass from the diet for the night and as I was slightly merry I tucked in with everyone else. It was a great night, lots of chat and laughter so a big thank you to the organisers.  I have to admit I did not wear my dress as I did feel so much more comfortable in my jeans/top.  I'll post some photos in a few days.

Sunday was another matter altogether, my lovely husband let me have a lie in even though it was Fathers Day.  When I did wake up, about 8.30, my head was screaming at me.  Now six drinks may not seem a lot to the hardened drinkers among you but try not drinking for 9 months and then see how you get on.  I was really in need of getting some exercise done but there was no way I was going to be doing the Salsa.  After a quick breakfast Patrick decided what I really needed was some fresh air so we set off for a walk, and that was the entirety of my exercise for the weekend.  Even later in the day all I really felt was too tired.

So it's Monday now and I've got three days again to get the diet back onto schedule and now I have PMS so I'm super grumpy and retaining water.  Still it's exercise today and I'm looking forward to it. It's also health week at school for my son and hopefully if the weather holds Sports Day today.

This is the third week I've been taking the Acai Berry and I can honestly say it's not helping at all.  Only one more week and then I'll try something one of the other two.

Food Diary for the Weekend


Friday
Breakfast
Bowl of Golden Syrup Porridge (very filling at only 216 cals including semi skimmed milk)
Lunch
Cheese Omlette
Snack a Jacks
Dinner
Ravioli in Pesto
Mini Magnum

Saturday
Breakfast
2 poached eggs on toast
Lunch
Potato wedges, low fat dip, salad
Strawberrys
Mid afternoon hunger
Snack a jacks
Dinner
Sushi
Mums night out, food and drink.....free pass from the diet

Sunday
Breakfast
Slice of Apple and Cinnamon Cake
Lunch
Ravioli in Pesto
Dinner
Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes lots and lots of Veg


Well I better get on or we'll never be ready for school.

Have a great day everyone.

Luv Suz

1 comments:

ogilvie

Hangover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tsk, tsk! Mum

Post a Comment