CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 June 2011

End of week 11

Morning all, glad to report my headache has finally shifted.  I'd like to say it's a gorgeously sunny day but it's not, at least it isn't raining yet.

On a much much much brighter note, I lost 2 pounds this week...large fanfare, fire works etc....looks like the exercise paid off this week.  Hopefully I can settle down to a steady loss now, fingers crossed anyway.  The aim is still one to two pounds a week.

I've decided to end the trial of the Acai, it's so not working.  So I'm going to have 2 clear weeks and then try one of the others.

My final conclusions on Acai Berry,

Didn't in any way help my diet, don't waste your money.

  • No affect on appetite.
  • Didn't have extra energy
  • General health not noticeably improved
  • Weight Loss remained very average
Food Diary Wednesday

Breakfast
Super Fruity Shreddied Wheat and Semi Skimmed Milk
Lunch
Sardines on Toast
Jaffa cake bar
Grapes
Dinner
Minty Lamb Koftas on Pitta Bread with Salad
More Grapes

So todays plan is housework and more ironing, I'm having a day off exercise but hopefully I'll get a walk to school this afternoon.

Have a great day all

Luv Suz xx

1 comments:

ogilvie

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad the headache has gone away at last. Mum

Post a Comment