CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 16 June 2011

End of week 10

End of another week, and this week I lost a grand total of nothing.  It's not surprising as I had four days of over eating and only three days of being good.  Still I think I've gotten over the snacking for the moment so fingers crossed for a better week ahead.

My shopping trip on Tuesday had the desired effect, while there were a lot more clothes that were in my size, not all that many of them actually fitted.  I really have to make some progress on my upper spare tyre as I looked pregnant in some of the clothes.  You know the ones, gathered under the chest, then loose and floaty.  Also I'm looking forward to getting into more Petite collections as they used to fit best.

I'm not really sure what I'm wearing to the mum's night out, the camp seems split between cocktail dresses and jeans/nice tops.  I've found a suitable top in my wardrobe and last night with the help of my lovely husband I settled on a cocktail dress.  The dress is a little on the big side but with a few well placed safety pins you'd never know.  Also the events at night and we're all slightly bigger then.  I'll make sure and get some pictures either way.

Food Diary for Yesterday.


Breakfast
250ml glass of fruit smoothie
Bowl of Super Fruity Shreddies with Semi Skimmed Milk
Lunch
Smoked Mackerel Salad with lots of raw veg, a small bread roll and olives
Dinner
Small home made Anchovy Pizza
Supper
2 squares Green & Blacks ‘Maya Gold’

Not too bad.

A small mention before I go:

Congratulations to my mum who's joined me on the get a new healthy lifestyle push.  She's been at it for over a week and is doing really well.  Like me she's doing the Paul McKenna thing and getting lots of exercise as well.  Big thumbs up...

Have a great day everyone and her's hoping for a better week.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment