CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 24 June 2011

Eating with Chopsticks!

Hi all it Friday, the sun is shining, my son is making progress learning to cycle and I'm feeling pretty good this morning.

My husband and I have been trying to get my son onto his bike for ages, in the end we borrowed a balance bike from a friend and it seems to have made all the difference.  Last night for the first time he cycled himself...not far but it was real progress.  I'm really keen for him to learn to cycle because I think it's a great fun exercise for kids and it something the family can do together.  I love cycling and I hope with some more practice Tom and I will be able to get out during the long summer holidays.

Yesterday I read this great article about conscious eating.  The whole idea is much like Paul McKenna's method. Pay attention to what you are eating and eat slowly.  They ran a few trials and the results are quite interesting.  Well worth a read....

http://www.themercury.co.za/the-brainy-way-to-slim-1.1085264

They also had one really good suggestion.  If you are having trouble slowing down when you are eating, try replacing your knife and fork with chop sticks.

Hoping to get in some exercise this morning, after my shopping but before collecting Tom from school, its a busy life this not working and dieting.  I'm going to try 'Dancing off the Inches' again.  Had a shot last week and I think I'm now fit enough to try the program, just need to get the coordination going...practice makes perfect.

Have a great day all.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment