CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Love that Sunshine

Morning all, it's a lovely sunny day here and I'm looking forward to a nice walk to school today with my son.  Then it's off to the shops for a good wander and some clothes trying.  I really need something for the mums night out but I'd like something I could wear again before it no longer fits..I'm so optimistic...

Yesterday went very well, I was really good all day, lets hope I can keep it up today.

My food for the day was:


Breakfast
Porridge
Lunch
Salad including, mini pitta bread, olives, feta, hummus & lots of fresh veg
Apple
Dinner
Brie and Tomato tart with side salad & olives

I'm pretty sure this covered my 5 a day.
The food diary really helped focus my mind on healthy choices, it seems I'll need a lot more practice before this becomes more natural.  The urge to reach for the giant bag of cheese puffs is still strong.  Fortunately my love of chocolate seems to be fading.

As for the Acai berry, so far I'm concluding that for diet purposes, don't waste your money.  Weight loss has been normal, my appetite has certainly not been suppressed, can't even say the detox element is making me feel better.  Still a couple of weeks left but I'm not expecting any sudden changes.

Have a good day everyone

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment