CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Loving that Sunshine

Morning all, it's a lovely sunny day here in Livi.  I'm thinking a walk to school would be an excellent idea. It's funny but lovely sunny days always make me feel happy and upbeat.  I was up early this morning and actually felt awake and ready for the day.  Some lovely poached eggs are already on my plate and Tom's lunch is made and in his bag.

I'm hoping for another loss this week, maybe a pound. It's a no exercise day today but I think I'll make the most of the sunshine and go for a nice long walk after I drop Tom off.  Better put on a little sun screen. ;0)

I'm really enjoying the exercise just now.  I'm totally knackered afterwards but I always have a great sense of achievement, and I certainly feel fitter in general.  I'm going to need to feel fitter to keep up with Tom over the holidays.  I'll just need to keep his and my snacking under control.  Lots of fruit in the house... and minimal cake making.

Well I'm off for a wee cup of tea.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment