CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 June 2011

Friday and the Weekend

Morning all, it's a nice sunny day here and I'm just waiting on my porridge to finish so I can grab a good breakfast this morning.  I'm going to be working really hard at being good today and over the weekend as these are the times I've been slipping.

No real exercise planned for today but I'm hoping it'll be nice enough to walk to school this afternoon.  Won't be walking this morning as I'm off to the dentist.  Feeling a little tense about that but I think a nice warm filling breakfast will help settle my butterflies.

If you look to the right you'll see I've added a section tracking my exercise for the week.

I'll certainly be needing some good exercise on Saturday as it's the mum's night out on Friday and there's going to be cocktails and nibbles.  I'll be trying my best to avoid the nibbles by having a lovely filing dinner of Sushi before hand.
No plans yet for Sunday but who knows what the weekend will bring.

Food Diary for Yesterday


Breakfast
Bowl of Super Fruity Shreddies with Semi Skimmed Milk
Lunch
2 Poached Eggs on 2 slices of Toast
Petite Fillou Yoghurt
Dinner
Chicken Chow Mein

Not too bad.

Have a great weekend everyone

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment