CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 May 2011

Dancersize DVD's - oh dear!!

Hi all, I'm still all full of joy from yesterdays excellent weight loss and that buoyed me on to try some of my new dancersize dvds.

All I can say is Oh Dear!!!!

First up was Urban Workout...



I had thought this would be fun and a bit of a change from normal exercise routines but I have to admit I couldn't get past the warm up.
2 main reasons.
1. I couldn't do the moves they were doing and they didn't repeat them enough  for me to get the hang of them.  Don't think I've ever felt so clumsy.
2.For a warm up it was very fast...
At present I think I'd score this one 4/10, if nothing else the music was great.

I'm going to be putting this one away for much later...

So after the first aborted attempt I thought I'd try the next one.
Strictly come Dancersize.



This one was just as bad, there just wasn't enough chance to get used to the moves before they has swapped onto something else.  By this time I was getting somewhat frustrated so I turned it off .

I still needed some exercise so I broke out my current favourite, Slim and Salsacise. 50 minutes later exercise done and a big smile on my face.

Oh yes I said this week I'd list everything that I ate so here is yesterdays.

Breakfast:
Bowl of Superfruity Shreddies with semi skimmed milk
10ish grapes
Lunch:
Smoked cod loin poached in semi skimmed milk
2 slices of crusty bread
Post exercise starvation
5 more grapes
Dinner:
Puff Pastry topped with feta, tomatoes and basil
Salad with small amount of ceaser dressing
Cucumber, tomatoes, pickled gherkins, coleslaw (50% less fat)
1 mini bread roll
Supper:
2 pieces of Green and Blacks 'Maya Gold'.

No exercise today but a mountain of ironing instead.

Have a great day
Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment