CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 12 May 2011

End of Week 5

Yipee it's the end of week 5, and I'm still going....This week I've lost a very respectable and much more reasonable 2 pounds.  I have to admit being a little panicked that the week I posted a food diary would be the week I lost no weight, but that's fortunately not the case.

It's not been the best few days, I've been restless and as my husband sits down to a nice Cornetto or to a packet of yummy chilli Snack-a-Jacks, I've found it difficult to remind myself that I'm not hungry and I am not hungry.  As this is going to be the rest of my life it's not practical to refuse myself the food I want or I'll not keep going.  This is what happened last time when I was doing Paul McKenna.  So I'm trying to fit in having small amount of the treats I want into meals.  So you'll see this week I've had.

1 Cornetto
2 Petite Filou 'Little Desserts'
Half a chocolate muffin

This week I'll be concentrating on trying to get in my 5 s Day fruit & Veg.

Unfortunately the weather here has turned wet, which is really messing with my walking to school exercise, but I'll be continuing on with my Salsacise and this weekend I'm off to a charity Zumba night.  I'll get a picture, hopefully not of me being resuscitated.

Last food diary: (much better on the 5 a Day)

Breakfast
Super Fruity Shredded Wheat with semi skimmed milk
Glass Fruit juice
Lunch
Two slices of toast (Olive spread) with two poached eggs
Apple & Some grapes
Dinner
Homemade Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry ( all veg no dairy or coconut) with Rice and a teaspoon of Mango Chutney - this was excellent!
Supper
2 squares Green & Blacks ‘Maya Gold’

Have a great day.

Suz xx

1 comments:

ogilvie

Well done for this week. I see you've decided to go for the brave option at the weekend. Mum

Post a Comment