CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 9 May 2011

Monday again...how time passes

It's Monday again already, what a quick weekend it's been.  Not sure what I've done with the time. It's not been a bad weekend, no major snacking issues.  I did however make some chocolate muffins on Saturday for my wee boy and his friends and I have to say it was very hard not to just tuck on in... I persevered and had half a muffin as part of my lunch yesterday.  It wasn't as nice as I thought it would be even though Tom said they were 'brilliant'.

It's now half way through week five and I'm wondering where the time has gone, if your a serial dieter you'll know that days can purely drag from one meal to the next, with the constant counting and checking.  Not this time, my days are just flying in, my biggest issue is finding time to fit in some exercise.  We did go swimming on Sunday but as Tom can't be left on his own I only got in about 4 lengths and that was me quite tired anyway. Did manage to Salsacise yesterday which was great and after I've been shopping today I plan to have another go.

I promised updates on food so here is my list from Friday to Sunday:


Friday 6th
Breakfast
Super Fruity Shredded Wheat with Semi Skimmed Milk
Apple
Lunch
Two Slices of Toast (Olive Spread) topped with two poached eggs
Dinner
Chicken Korma (home made) with Basmati Rice (steamed) Wish I hadn’t bothered!
Supper
2 squares  Green & Blacks Maya Gold

Saturday 7th
Breakfast
Two Slices of Toast (Olive Spread) topped with two poached eggs
Glass orange juice
Lunch
Hot Dog in bun with onions, tomato ketchup & mustard
Apple
Dinner
Plowmans  Salad (Cheese, Pickles  & apples)
Coleslaw and 2 mini bread roll
Supper
2 squares  Green & Blacks Maya Gold


Sunday 8th
Breakfast
Super Fruity Shredded Wheat with Semi Skimmed Milk
Lunch
Butternut Squash Soup with one mini bread roll
Half a chocolate muffin
Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognese (homemade)

Have a great day.

Luv Suz xx

1 comments:

ogilvie

Why did the Choccy muffin not taste so good? Was it the Paul McKenna effect? Janice

Post a Comment