CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 25 May 2011

A Very Disappointing Day

Morning all, this'll be a quick post today as I'm off to Glasgow this morning for a wee bit of shopping and hopefully lots of walking.

I feel like I've been sitting still quite a bit since my mother in law arrived.  We did go to the garden centre yesterday and I have to admit I crumbled and had a small piece of Banoffee Pie....It was very nice.  Did some exercise when I came home, as I certainly wasn't hungry when I ate the pie, but it's still in the back of my mind...particularly as later on in the day I had a Cornetto.

I'm trying to remind myself that there are going to be times when sticking to the plan is difficult, and it's OK to sometimes eat things that you shouldn't but if given half a chance yesterday I would have had a packet of Wottsits and a KitKat as well.

It's weigh in day tomorrow and I've no idea how it's going to go.  It feels like I haven't been on the diet much this week between my wedding anniversary binge and yesterday.  I think it's a lot to do with feeling out of my normal routine, and while I have been getting exercise I haven't felt anywhere near as active as normal in general.. :0(

So fingers crossed for weigh in day tomorrow.  Think I'm going to need the luck.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment