CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 May 2011

Out of my routine again....

Hi all, it's Friday again, the weeks are just flying in..

This morning I'm really tired, no I didn't get to Zumba last night as I was still tidying at 9.30.  Now it's my own fault, I shouldn't have put things off so much. I probably shouldn't have invited my Mum through on Tuesday, but I wanted too, quality time with Mum is very good for dieting it's like having a shrink.  My house is now tidy and very clean, it's virtually sparkling, I can relax this morning and drop my son at school and then head off for a leisurely food shop.

The relaxation won't last, today my mother in law arrives.  She's very nice, that's not the problem.  I'm just not good with having people to stay.  Even when my Husband and son are on holiday eventually I want them to go back to work and school so I can return to life as normal.  It's different when you are away on holiday, but my home is my sanctuary.  Peace, quiet (at least while Tom's at school) and the freedom to do what I want, when I want.  What am I going to do with my house guest when I want to Salsa?
Then there's the food, will she like it, do I have enough, should I make pudding.......and I'm ready to reach for the chocolate already!

I'm on the hunt today for some healthyish puddings just in case I'm tempted...


  • Fruit Salad, definetely
  • Rhubarb Crumble, maybe if I have a small bit and have soup for dinner
  • Blackforest Fruit Filo Parcels, another maybe
  • ????? any suggestions?
Oh yes, exercise for Yesterday - full day of housework

Have a good weekend everyone and I'll have an update on Monday.


Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment