CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 26 May 2011

End of Week 7

Can't believe it's the end of another week already.  It's been a challenging old week, with quite a lot of eating out and some stress, but I'm happy to report a loss of 1and a half pounds.  Still moving in the right direction.

Hopefully this week will be a lot more settled although I think we are heading out to Pizza Express (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......) on Saturday.

I'm hoping to get in some exercise today, unfortunately it won't be Zumba as we'll be having a very late dinner tonight and the class is in the evening.  I think I need to go to a during the day class as by evening I've collapsed into a chair and don't seem to want to get out.  ;0))

Yesterday while I was out shopping in Glasgow I stopped into a very interesting shop.  For those ladies among you who are of the larger chest variety this shop is a must see.

The shop is called Pepperberry

http://www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/

They are an offshoot of Bravissimo who sell all the very pretty Bras for us well endowed ladies.  Anyway the clothes are great, they are very feminine and best of all they have room for your boobs :0).  I have to say the prices weren't bad either.

All their standard dress sizes come with three possible chest sizes Curvy, Really Curvy and Super Curvy.  So where normally I'd be in the shops looking at top sizes 22 or sometimes 24 I had on an 18 SuperCurvy and it fit...did a merry little jig in the store...

They have a bigger shop in Edinburgh on George Street and I hear it's very good so I'll be heading in there for a another look myself shortly.

As an incentive to keep up the weight loss my lovely Mum has offered to buy me something from there when i reach my second stone... 9 and a half pounds to go.

I'm thinking I quite like this one for going back to work..

Chocolate Spot Woven Dress

Things to look forward to.

Anyway I'm out of time this morning so have a great day everyone.

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment