CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 27 May 2011

A Very Busy Day

Hi all, it's Friday and the sun is out which makes me all happy and hopeful for a good weekend of walking.

That's what we are planning for this afternoon.  It seems unlikely I'm going to have a spare moment today, it looks somewhat like this.


  • Finish Blog
  • Have shower and get me ready
  • Get Tom ready
  • Tom to school
  • Food shopping
  • Make Shortbread for school fair
  • Early Lunch
  • Collect Tom
  • Off to Dawyk Botanic Gardens
  • Lots of walking
  • Drive Home
  • Pizza Express
  • Collapse
It's the Bellsquarry Primary Spring Fair tomorrow and yesterday I made some Tablet.....then I had to taste it, and then taste some more and some more and some more...not good....  I'm think I'm going to require an extra hour or two of exercise this week just to make up for the tablet.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Tablet her are the ingredients, prepare to be horrified.

1kg Sugar
400g Sweetened Condensed Milk
100g Butter
Vanilla Essence

Not the most healthy snack food but very yummy....

I'll be making shortbread today but it's not as tempting...

Better get on have a great day

Luv Suz xx

1 comments:

ogilvie

You're naughty. Mum

Post a Comment