CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 5 May 2011

End of Week 4

Wow can't believe it's the end of week 4 already, normally time on diets really drags right up to the point where your off to be weighed and you know you haven't been good enough.

So again this week I'm quite shocked by my weightloss another amazing 3 pounds, and that's my first stone complete.  Time to get that bunting out again and celebrate.

It just shows that you can eat what you want, this weeks meals have included:
Home made Pizza x2
Spaghetti Bolognese
Puff Pastry topped with Feta, Basil and Tomatoes
Salad with Onion Badjis and Vegetable Pakora
Pasta with Smoked Sausage, Red Wine and Onions

This week I'm going to record everything I eat, just out of interest.

It's very dull here today so I'm not sure the morning walk to school is going to happen. I also need to do the food shopping and then go and vote so it'll be a busy morning, but I think I'm going to treat myself and try one of the as yet unopened dance dvd's. So more about that tomorrow.

Have a great day all

Luv Suz xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment